Sunday 23 August 2015

At last, I'm Overweight!

YES!!!! I am no longer obese and am now just considered to be overweight according to the NHS BMI charts. I know, I know, the BMI charts aren't the perfect way of measuring, but I'll take that win. However you look at it, I'm certainly on the right path.

I haven't written anything in my blog for a while because I've been ridiculously busy with work and I've really struggled to lose weight. I think it's because I'm so desk-bound. When I'm working, I'm not moving and that's not good. I have been moving a lot more than I would have done in the same situation before, but it's still not enough. I've only missed my 10k steps target on one day though.

Despite this, I've managed to battle my way down by another 2lbs to hit my mini-target. Yippee! I'm even wearing shorts - and no, I don't care that I don't have 'thigh gap'. I don't look too awful in shorts (which are actually chopped down jeans that are too big for me) and it makes me happy - and cool - in the hot weather to not need to cover up.

Better still, I have so much energy that my house is still clean and tidy AND I even got out some paint yesterday and I gave the hall, stairs and landing a quick going-over to freshen it up. Who knew that losing weight could be so good for your housework? :D

Here's how I'm doing...

Menu

Breakfast: Yakult, dry toast and grapefruit.
Lunch: I have quite a bit of fruit kicking around, so I might just eat a load of that.
Dinner: Hard boiled eggs and salad.
Snack: Ovaltine Options hot choccie drink.
Drinks: 1.5l of tap water

This little lot adds up to about 680 calories according to FitBit.

FitBit Stats From Yesterday

Steps: 10,900 (This isn't very accurate because I took off FitBit when I was painting)
Distance: 7.07 miles
Active minutes: 68

My Stats

Current weight: 11st 3.8lbs
Next weight target: 10st 13.8lbs (Giddy with excitement at being '10 stone something')

No comments:

Post a Comment